Friday, June 12, 2009

jie and my outting!!! XD

on sunday 7.06.o9... deciding to go out with samantha and jie.. then change agn to go badminton ... in the end jie and me went to watch movie... we wne tto watch 17 agn...


not bad movie... quite nice... i tink i did laugh alot... can hear that me and jie was laughing the loudest... lol...

trying to smile as great as possible...

berjaya!!!XD











i n the car i saw jie's sunglasses.. so nice is purple... u noe me i love purple... i gatai tangan go try and it came out like dat
kononnya i looks like james bond or maybe dragon fly.. ok Sam and Jie decided to call me four eyed pok-o-dot panda... swt!!!
... haha!!!
so reli gonna miss jie so much cuz cant relii c her ony after my spm and her stpm... haiz... hope oso can go samantha... hehe! miss camp oso actuali

No comments: