Sunday, September 13, 2009

Went shopping yesterday after makan kenny rogers...
aduii.... the kenny roger chicken must like wait for 30min bcuz habis d.. haha.. so swt la...
but v went to old town then go back to kenny rogers...
geng le... XP

After dat ...
Mum and me went to F.O.S to c baju 4 her kindi uniform...
In the end went to JUsco ladies department oso la....
haha...
i bought sum baju...
haha!!! XD
mummy bought alot of baju la... haha.
she bought a PURPLE Blouse oh!!!XD
haha.. its 4 her kindi dat time she wear lo... haha
and... i bought a purple skirt!!! XD





I tak sempat to buy tis borwn shirt cuz my mum ask me to buy another brown blouse... haha... but i got d purple skirt!!!! XP.. Wakakaka!!!















erm... the purple skirt looks nicer with my blouse le... hehe...
multi colour... yellow and blue blouse, punkish pink earing (which u cant c cuz its my hair close it up = =) adn purple skirt!!!haha...












Well... i like long time didnt go jusco adi ...
hehe...
haha sori matt.. tak dpt tumpang to say hi to u... haha bz shopping ma... wakakaka!

No comments: