Friday, November 21, 2008

5 DAYS in KL and in my sis musical cast show...

food that we ate are in pasta zanmai in mid valley...



family gathering... hehe



mum order green tea milky ice

















my dad order his favoured dis ...





















at pasta zanmai











my mum order eel












i order like my dad but in noodles formed..
its a cold dish

















my Che fu( bro-in- law)
aiya its my ko la...
order i tink spaghetti with teppanyaki chicken?





iri oh they both...
overexcited with food kua...XD












Ganas!!!









my dad and me oso ganas la...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

anything for food....!
hehe!! not bad... koko told me you have a blog....so that's why decided to visit....so purple huh?
but great anyway...:)

was glad you could come and watch che's school musical...!do come again!