Friday, November 21, 2008

5 DAYS in KL and in my sis musical cast show...

4th day...musical drama in cempaka school
Going to my sis musical skool drama...
they did for 25years d... so b4 we went there ... on the way... we went to c my new sis and bro house....








d hills are alive with the sounds of music .. haha!













my sis house near master skill






k to be honest..the skool is HUGE!!! reli HUGE!!!wat do u expectits an internatinal skool with talented students....great rite...my sis working in there ...fortunate
the cempaka skool




me in cempaka skool
















they got their on ochestra for the background music and music for the musical drama show












its a west side sotry in newyork...
Lovely show...too bad they dun let take pics for the show








and my sis works with Judimar Hernandez..
FYI she is the judge for " so u tink u can dance "
show... hehe... a great personality too...



NExt year i'm going to the musical no matter... how or wat! haha!! XD






No comments: