Wednesday, August 26, 2009

bz bz bz day...

*yawn*....
today woke up at 7 sumting ....
just to go for my teeth check up sien la....
haf to wait for the doc until so long...
i almost fall asleep haha..
so guess wat the doc say...
Doc: u can wear ur retainer as long as u want... it would be btr
Me: but how abt my wisdom tooth growing at both side and tis showing.... i might be scared it affect my teeth..
Doc:... oh... u can go 4 a minor surgery in Dr. Wong... (sumting)... to take out ur tooth...
then u will be fine...
And the convo goes on and on...

After that ... my mummy and me went to sunway carnival to eat kenny rogers plus some shopping cuz got abt few minutes to look see ...
i finali remeber i wana buy a green blouse that i saw last time...
so i left my mum to let her c her clothes while i go try the blouse....



wat i wore... lol.. simply grab a blouse and a skirt




















the bluse i wana buy...
nice colour actuali...
too bad...
its too big!!!Faint!!!














KOnon nya!!!!
its too big !!! They dun haf my size... so bad....
In the end i didnt buy...
so sim tia...

After dat went to tuition...
terpaksa wear mask agn....
swt and the class ended early cuz the sir wana watch movie...
lol!!! and actuali he is tired...
Kesian him la... he teach whole day... solute my add maths sir...
But I WANT HIS BRAIN!!!! XD XD XD


haha...so
let me continue...
afetr tuition...
i went to have dance practise in my church... lol
suddenly the electric circuit got burned...
so geng!!!!!
haha... summore its dark la the church so the 5 of us... dance in the dark!!!...
LOL!! Crazy fellows la us.. haha..
k la ... tis is wat happen to me today... lol...
banyak incidents... Wakakaka!!! Chao!!!


No comments: