Sunday, August 2, 2009

pick a Boo!!!!

Yesterday was tiring...
almost whole day was outside...
but not bad la....
and our skool...
got sum rumers say that got a gal kena H1N1....
i wonder who start to say the news....
i hope is not our skool who kena H1N1...
if not terpaksa close down for dunno how many days...
.
Today i get to play the drum in worship in church...
So Happy!!!!
is like a decact i didnt play the drum..
i mean i do play but play in the church meeting....
haha...
so duple triple happy!!!!!
XD
should see me cuz my smile was from the left eye to thr right...
HEhe....

and btw ....
I Got BK exam for the trial so imagine....
One more subject to study!!!!
aiyo....
but i just hope and pray i can cop on it....
God will help me...
I am sure...
ok ....
i wana watch sum videos to relax my mind adi cuz tml gona get our UK2 results...
i noe is not important but i wana c how well did i improve... haha...
k chao!!! XD

No comments: